The bounty office allows you to place bounties on other players. The Most Wanted players, ones with the highest bounties,
will be posted in the city. If you kill a player who has a bounty, you will receive that reward.
There are multiple reasons you may want to add a bounty to a player:
- Player is continually trying to destroy your lands.
- You just don't like the player; paying for mercenaries to hunt and destroy him is awesome.
- Player is above you in rank on the Top Kills Leaderboard. Getting them killed may help bring up your rank.
- Just because placing a bounty on your friend or loved one is an evil fun!
How to add a bounty to a player:
- Once you are logged into AssassinsGrid.com click the Bounty Office link on the right side of the website.
- Enter the player's name and press the Search button.
- Enter the bounty amount (in Stamps) you would like to add to the player, then press the Add Bounty button.