Think you have seen enough action in AG? try out our new Warzone that runs all day! An epic PVP Combat event that features several
visual aspects of AG game play. Even though basic knowledge of AG game play is NOT needed to succeed in the Warzone, it will
definitely come in handy. Anyone can que up for WARZONE by clicking the AGCC (Nu Karne) City ICON on your combat HUD.
Select a side and get ready for an epic battle!
- You or one of your team members should take the stairs inside your base and go up to the turrets and operate the turrets. They are real easy to operate just press the button.
- Once someone is operating the turret, someone should take control of the oasis by going in the center and touching the post. When you control the oasis your turrets will hit enemy shields 300% more
- Take down enemy turret operators, this can be done by sniping them. Careful though, they will be actively healed by their shields. To stop this healing, burn the near by tents by right click->burn
- Protect your turret operators, a turret that is not being fired is useless.
- Pay attention to local announcement, like for instance when your turret is out of ammo you must refill it by going to the ammo flag nearby and right clicking the supplies inside and clicking "Ammo"
- Once your shields have taken 50,000 or more damage, you can repair it by going all the way up in your base to the command center. Press charge button near the computers.
- You can attack enemy players who are trying to reload their turrets. If they die within 30 seconds into the process of re-stocking, their re-stocking will be stopped and you will gain the upper hand.'
- Once enemy shields are down, locate the grenade crates and pick up a grenade for your team (you can take these home). Wear the grenade and press the attack button near enemy base.
- That's it! In the end the team that destroys the base wins, if neither team is able to destroy the base, shield and base hit points are compared for the win!
Advanced Queue System
Players can que up for this battle via their AG HUD as Team Red or Team Blue
Once there are 6 players queued up, 3 for blue team and 3 for read team, battle begins.
Warzone queues will run ALL DAY so any player willing to participate in battle can que up and ANYTIME. Action on demand!
Note: the que system will restrict access to the battle area to only players currently participating in the battle.
Combat Zone (3 vs 3)
Anyone anywhere in the Warzone is open to combat. players will need to strategize and work together in order to attain victory
rather than just point and shoot. Object of the game is to take down the enemy base, victory will be decided on which side was able to
destroy the enemy base or was able to defend their base better than the other team. While combat and kills will give you a huge
advantage in battle, in the end victory is NOT decided by number of kills or deaths. Kills will award you kill badges as usual.
However, keep an eye on your base and defend it at all costs. Don’ lose focus of your base while you are busy killing enemies!
Base and Grenades
Headquarter/Fortress. Once enemy base is destroyed, the team that destroyed the base wins and each member of the team is awarded a
special badge. In order to destroy the base, the shields must be brought down first. Once the shields are down, players must
locate nearby grenade crates, right click to get grenades. Wear the grenades from your inventory then head over to the enemy base
and use the attack button your combat HUD.
Both sides start off at 100% shields that are generated by the reactor. Shields protect the base from any incoming damage.
Shield needs to be brought down to 0% before enemy base can be destroyed. One player will occasionally need to operate the
command center to heal the shields through the incoming enemy napalm damage. May also need to reload the reactor with batteries.
Once the shields are down, players can destroy the base using grenades.
Shields are CRITICAL part to the game, as long as your team's shields are up, no enemy can enter inside your base to damage it.
Shields not only detect intruders but deal massive damage to any enemy who tries to break in! Not only this, your shields will HEAL YOU!
If you are hurt in combat and are running for refuge, you can get healed by running inside your shields. Enemy has to take your
shields down or burn the tents to stop this healing process.
Oasis (Center of Warzone)
The Oasis is a centralized area that is critical to winning the game. Each side can fight for control of the Oasis base for 1 minute.
The side that controls the Oasis gets a 300% increased damage to their napalm turrets for the duration of the Oasis control.
After the 1 minute runs out, the Oasis will be ready for control again by either team. This process can be repeated as many times as needed
throughout the coarse of the battle. To take control of the Oasis, touch the control post in the center. If you are hit within 15 seconds,
the control timer will stop and the opposing team can have a chance at controlling Oasis.
Reactor recharges the shields. One player may occasionally need to recharge the shields by using the reactor . The reactor can run
out of batteries and may need restocking from nearby battery crates from the respective team sides. To charge your shields,
RIGHT CLICK on the charge button and press Charge.
Each side gets 2 Napalm Turrets that deal massive damage to the opposite side’s shields. A player will need to operate each of
these turrets through the course of the battle in order to bring down the enemy shields. Turrets may occasionally may need reloading
with napalm charges from nearby supply crates in the Silo. To pick up and reload your turret, right click the ammunition crate and
select the available option. These players may draw enemy fire and must be killed to prevent them from operating these turrets. A
dead player will not be able to operate a turret. Once the enemy shields are down, players can pick up grenades from the nearby
crates and use it on the enemy base to destroy it.
Each turret has a nearby tent that heals players inside their respective shields. Enemy can destroy these tents to stop your shields
from healing you. Defending these tents as much as possible is important. Once both tents of a side are down, the shields can no
longer heal players inside. To destroy the enemy tent, right click the tent and select the available option.
Once a base is destroyed, the battle ends immediately and the team that destroyed the enemy base wins. If for some reason,
neither team was able to destroy a base, Victory is decided based on which base has more health and shields left. Destroying a base gives more badges
PvP Warzone Rewards
Rewards such as unique weapons and marks can only be purchased by Warzone Badges. Theses items can be purchased in Nu Karne or in the
Warzone team bases.
After you have won a Warzone battle, you will receive a Warzone Crate which contains resources and a Warzone Badge. If you do not win the
Warzone battle, you will receive a Mystery Bag which contains resources. You must open the Warzone Crates and Mystery Bags to obtain the items.
To open them, log in to AssassinsGrid.com and click on the Mystery Bag icon above 'My Account' on the right of the website
(if you do not see a Mystery Bag icon when you have logged in, then you have not received any rewards yet).